For all who don't know what this group is for or what giveaways and how they work, I will give you a quick explaination.
These can happen in different ways. Like people offering to commission someone to give points, giving points to people who do certain things (for example: Messaging them asking for points, drawing a picture, adding them to your devWatch, etc) and they can give away practically anything.
Though the most common ones are Giveaways.
As most groups, we do have rules:
1. Do not post things about adoptables or commissions, this group is strictly for Contests and giveaways, not self promotion
2. The Feature Folder is for things (such as commissions) that people won from Contests or giveaways.
3. You may advertise on the profile page of this group, but please, don't spam... one or two comments a day should be more than enough
4. Anyone can join
5. Have fun and good luck
Give Points, Get A Feature/Giveaway holders:
If you want to get featured here too just let me know.
OPEN 5,000 points in avatar contest + free raffle
Avatar contest prizes:
Top 3 entries receive 1,500 points each and a watch from me
Nice avatars that didn't win will be given honourable mentions, 5 points each and a fav from me
All contest entries will be featured in my journals
St. Patrick's Raffle! Ohaio tomodachi!
If you hadn't noticed yet, it's March. Why is that important? Because that means my birthday is coming up and to celebrate i want to do a little raffle for you guys! Since my birthday just happens to land on the 17th (St.Patrick's day) i thought i'd be cool to have a 'lucky' themed raffle!
Here's how it's gonna work:
It will start out as a normal raffle with normal rules. After following the directions on how to enter (shown below) the winner will be picked by random number generator on March 17th... HOWEVER... I will not announce the winner right away as normal raffles do. I will instead post on a new journal the number of tickets ran through the random number generator. If you can guess in the co
777 Contest - 7x777 points! UPDATES
- Look, incoming entries! Yay!
- This is a friendly reminder you guys have slightly less than 1.5 months to make your entry! Grab your pencils!
- I dropped the minimum size of 500 words rule for written entries. Your entry can have any length now (I do favour longer ones though).
SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN
I've hit 777 watchers recently! 7 is my favourite number, and three of them in a row looks neat. A bit of a ridiculous reason, but ridiculousness must be celebrated. I promised to organise a contest when this happened, so here we go!
Instead of one winner who will get all the goodies, a group of people will end up with prizes!
Free art!!11! (Raffle) -open-Hey you! Yes you: human being that's using their vision orbs to read this!
Everyone likes free art, so here's you opportunity!
I felt like hosting an art raffle for a while but I always felt that no one would join; I decided to go against that and wing it!
Rules are fairly simple but important!
~Rules and How to Enter~
1) Most importantly, before joining, please take a moment to read my TOS! Terms of Service
2) Make any advertisement of this raffle and link it in your reply! It can be via poll, journal, etc (This counts as one entry)
3) You can get extra entries by:
- Tagging friends (One extra entry per friend, maximum of 3 friends)
- Making a really bad pun about food (One extra entry)
4) Your account must at least be 2-3 months old (exceptions for side accounts or switched accounts; please show proof of you other or old account)
5) You do not have to be a watcher to enter! But they're always appreciated <3
6) Deadline is Ma
Please help me by voting on my pets!!Hey, please could you consider voting on my pets for this contest, especially my late cat Twinkle!
You have a chance to win a plushie version of your pet and I'd really love to win, I adore my babies a lot!
Here are the links!
All it takes is putting your email in and you don't even get spam, just one email to confirm your voting and that's it!
I'd really appreciate it even if you're just sharing it!! Thanks a lot in advance!
If I win I might do something special for the people that helped <3
A little contest win 20$+ Artalso for my nice watchers <:
What do you have to do?
- draw one of my oc's xD, it does not matter how you draw them ( headshot, fullbody, pixel) but no genderbends
- advertise the contest in a journal or poll
- be a watcher of mine
Some of my OC's
(he can wear everything, not necessarily sci-fi clothing)
Ganymed is my main OC. he is hateful towards all living things exept Moths.
The only thing that ceeps him from frampaging through the world the barricade in his programm that orders him to be nice to human beings.
He always smiles but still hates everyone.
My newest character ( created him by accident x,P )
He is absurdly in love with Ganymed and hoodies. all hoodies. he just loves hoodies...
|More Journal Entries|